2014年8月12日火曜日

The Correct Pronunciation and meaning of the WANCHER! ワンチャー

Many of the English speakers are asking us why this funny name WANCHER and its meaning.

Honestly I dont know what it means in English and why it is funny in English as my English is not that good!!

But when I asked my English speaking friends especially from UK they said it is a bad word and

they pronounce it as WANCHER( Ch--as K)

So I ask the Wancher brand designers about it and the answer was as below from them:

 the correct Japanese way pronouncing is different with different meaning.

The correct pronunciation of the name is WANCHER  (  CH as in Chair).

Meaning ワンチャー is an ancient Japanese-Chinese word;  the direct English translation is hard

 to explain but here I translated the English to my best

The devotion and achievement of the goal involving everyone irrespective of borders while

sticking to the roots.

I was also surprised to know it. I hope this helps!





0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿