2010年9月13日月曜日

Mont Blanc Meisterstück/ Sailor profit 1911 pens resembling pen

The new Kaigelus black pen almost look similar to the Mont Blanc Meisterstück Pen and the sailor Profit 1911 black 14kt pen. I was surprised to see this pen at the Shanghai expo 2010. 

I bought this pen, and inked and wrote it immediately. To my surprise, this pen writes very nice. The ink flow is also great.
After testing everything the ink flow, nib, converter and the design I decided to sell this pen on my ebay store. 
I was overwhelmed by the responses on this pen. I got great positive feedbacks on this pen from around the globe.
I also think that the Kaigelu has made such a nice and sober pen with just the outer design similar to the famous fountain pens brand in such a reasonable price. Therefore the average person who cannot shell out much money on the expensive  fountain pens can have this pen and enjoy all the pleasure of writing.

Right now this pen is all sold out...I will get this pen in few quantities in next month probably. 
Till then enjoy writing.



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿